Working with a Train Operator looking to improve it’s performance and in particular the consistency of it’s performance.
- Development of a cohesive and effective team in order to meet the Network performance goals
- Create buy-in to all aspects of the Team Charter
- Clarity on accountabilities, responsibilities and roles
- Define ways of working (enacting change)
- Define boundaries
- Define what is definitely in scope for the team
- Define what is definitely not in scope for the team (e.g. ability to commit £x funds in the achievement of the goal)
- Alignment to other programmes / workstreams
- Define what success looks like
- Summary of principles / behaviours to guide the team (e.g. raising of problems is encouraged, no-blame culture to be adopted etc)
- What is the Team role in the business success
Goal and measurables
“Improve passenger performance through focused visual review of issues and effective problem solving”
Reduce passenger delay minutes by 40% on a like-for-like train service basis.
- Create a Level 1 Exec Visualisation process.
2. Cascade Visualisation process to key Level 2 areas
Cascaded Drivers Visualisation process and effective problem solving
Cascaded Fleet Visualisation process and effective problem solving